The Justiss Journey

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 10-16 "See you later parties"

Now this was for sure my favorite part of this entire move.  As the final day in Texas got closer and closer, the good-byes, or we now call them "see you laters" began.  Now that part I HATED, but the parties with everyone that I know and love under one roof were priceless. I can't begin to tell you how much each night meant to me as we all got together to have fun and just enjoy each other being in one place.  I am certain that every trip into the states will now be filled with nights like this to catch up and have fun!  The conversations, gifts, and priceless hugs that went on during these nights will help me make it through just about anything that this move will bring.

Thank you to all of my MOPS mommas.   You girls helped me become the mom and wife that I was made to be.  I cherish each and every play date, mom's night out, MOPS meetings, Second Blessings Sale, and the countless texts and emails that we had that made our relationships strong and courageous!  I adore you all and miss you like CRAZY!  I can't wait to see what God has you "Plunging" into next. :)


Dee said it best when she said "Friendship is measured by the heart, not by the miles between us!  I can't wait for our next night together and the stories that we will have to share.  I LOVE YOU ALL!


Thank you to my best friend since the third grade.   You are always my first phone call, my first shoulder to cry on, and my first hand to grab.  THANK YOU for supporting me through this move when you knew what all it would mean.  I thank God daily now for facebook, facetime, and email.  I would NOT make it through this without you!  I now have the song.. "I'm leaving on a jet plane" on my phone.  Totally makes me laugh and cry at the same time!



Thank you for organizing our "peeps" for one of the best nights of my life.  Everyone in that room holds a piece of my heart and made me who I am today.  Thank you for getting them all in one place!
I LOVE YOU!  Because of that group I was BORN and RAISED "Country STRONG!" :)


Our church family at Stonebridge also had a lunch send off  for three or our Married Life couples this summer into what Brian called "The Mission Field."  We know we are all being called out into the world for something and I think the unknown is the hardest part of it all.  I don't have a picture of that day, but I do have a picture of some of the strongest marriages and couples that I know.  Thank you all for showing us how to love and respect each other through Christ!  I miss you all already and will NEVER forget that prayer that Sunday! Always remember...The power of Prayer! 


We will REALLY miss the date nights at church!


My last night in The Woodlands was a night to put on the books.  It was sooo much fun and I will cherish it forever.  As a mom, we must have a group of moms that we call on no matter what we look like, what the favor may be, what time it is during the night, or what has to be changed to make that favor happen.  I was lucky enough to have a group of moms RIGHT NEXT DOOR.  I can't even explain to you how hard I cried when I left these ladies that night.  You girls made my days brighter,  easier, and full of love and laughter.  I have NO idea how I will make it in Aberdeen without this group of girls!  I have my backpack on my back and my wrist let full of "pounds", and I'm ready to try.  I truly feel like my heart was left in Texas so I have one more favor ladies...could you mail part of it back to me so I can try and make the most out of the amazing opportunity.


Take care of each other! 

No way can I go into the good-byes and see you laters of the kiddos with their friends or with our family.   It would rip my heart into a million pieces, and it is already broken right now so I just can't. I'll just say that the hugs that we shared with our family will be hugs that I will hold on to until Christmas, and then I will run to them to get another hug just like it the day we land!

 The kiddos went to science camp the week before we left to be sure to keep their minds busy and allow me to get any last minute craziness done before we flew out.  Oh did I forget to say Rusty was already in Scotland for two weeks, but being the most amazing husband that he is, he flew in on Wednesday so he could be with us on Thursday as we flew over with all of our stuff and I do mean ALL of our stuff. 

My verse that I keep close-- "...With God All Things Are Possible."
Matthew 19:26




 
















 









No comments:

Post a Comment